Sunday, November 1, 2009

update Oct 2009



Here's what I said boldly at the end of August. Let's see how I did:

My overall goals:
  • Knit half that amount by New Years. (4893 yards)
  • Knit one-fourth of the amount to go to Southeast Animal Fiber Festival in October. (2446 yards)

My Primary Goals to Finish:
Secondary Goals:
  • Elefante (100 yards)---->changed to Jean Greenhowe's elephant. (rav link) done!
  • Charity hats or Mother Bear Project---->I've been baaad
  • Pomatomus socks by Cookie A. (360 yards)--->changed to Fox Face Mysteries (rav link) by Nancy Bush (270 yds actual)
  • Swallowtail Shawl in fingering weight (440 yards)--->done! (400 yds actual)
  • Wisp Shawl in cobweb (500 yards)---->started Oct 19, about 80% done

  • Aeolian Shawl in fingering weight (440) yards---->done (400 yds actual)
  • Total yardage used: 2040 yards. The goal was 2446, so not too far behind. :) I also knitted other items not on the list, so will talk about that soon.

No comments: