Here's what I said boldly at the end of August. Let's see how I did:
My overall goals:
- Knit half that amount by New Years. (4893 yards)
- Knit one-fourth of the amount to go to Southeast Animal Fiber Festival in October. (2446 yards)
My Primary Goals to Finish:
- Mandala Lace shawl by Renee Leverington (1500 yards) ---->aaaagh I started another chart on Oct 27 to make it bigger. 75% done.
- Lace Cable Poncho (rav link) in Vogue Knitting on the Go (1000 yards) ---->Oh yeah that one deep in the box.
DK Classic Mens Vest (rav link) in Retro Knits (1070 yards)---->done! (642yds actual yardage) Grun ist die Hoffnung socks (rav link)(437 yards)------>done!(327yds actual)
Elefante (100 yards)---->changed to Jean Greenhowe's elephant. (rav link) done!
- Charity hats or Mother Bear Project---->I've been baaad
Pomatomus socks by Cookie A. (360 yards)--->changed to Fox Face Mysteries (rav link) by Nancy Bush (270 yds actual) Swallowtail Shawl in fingering weight (440 yards)--->done! (400 yds actual)
- Wisp Shawl in cobweb (500 yards)---->started Oct 19, about 80% done
Aeolian Shawl in fingering weight (440) yards---->done (400 yds actual)
- Total yardage used: 2040 yards. The goal was 2446, so not too far behind. :) I also knitted other items not on the list, so will talk about that soon.